Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Cyborgs rule, OK!



New Zealand designer Mala Brajkovic has won my praise merely by titling her Spring 2007 collection "Cyborgs rule, OK!". Supposedly inspired by retro sci-fi films like Metropolis, I'm imagining some fabulous retro futuristic glam. Unfortunately I've been having a hard time finding many images of Mala's work.

Her website is currently under construction, with a tongue and cheek claim that they ". . .currently have an army of robots working on this site."

If anyone knows where I can view more of her collection, let me know! And meanwhile I'll be checking the website until those robots are finished!

1 comment:

sarah said...

Hi, Mala has a great 'myspace' page where you can view her current range 'Cats and Bats'
http://www.myspace.com/malabrajkovic
Hope this helps
xx