Friday, January 19, 2007
I've been hit! Jessica, of Shiny Squirrel tagged me with this chain post.
6 Weird Things about me:
1. My college roommate and I had a 100 plus item list of male characteristics we deemed undateable. This 'undateable list' included such things as: no guys with only reptilian pets, no one in more than 3 bands, and no little socks.
2. I've read all of the Princess Diaries books.
3. I hate it when someone puts a lemon in my water glass at restaurants. This displeasure is intensified when the cup is plastic.
4. My parents, aunts, uncles, and grandparents have always had poodles and only poodles. My poodle love is hereditary.
5. I've never had my ears pierced and only wear clip-ons.
6. I have yet to go further west than Chicago. Somehow I've existed soley on the east coast these last 24 years.
In return, I'm tagging Life in Neon, Do This Don't, The Fray, and tchoke attack!. What comes around goes around, right?